When your association is ready to purchase job board software, you have multiple options. But, not all job board software is equal. So, how do you know what makes one choice different from the next?
As you’re reviewing alternatives, here are five things to keep in mind about what sets YM Careers apart from other job board software providers:
1. Job board software and career center solutions specifically for associations.
YM Careers is designed for niche career centers, not general career centers. This makes it much easier for job seekers to connect with companies who are hiring in your industry and for employers to access highly qualified candidates (your members and potential members).
2. The only niche job board platform with advanced features like “Pane View” of jobs.
In addition to the basic functionality any job board should have, YM Careers includes advanced features. For example, YM Careers includes enhanced features like Pane View – the same type of job interface as general job boards like Indeed, Google for Jobs, and LinkedIn – which doubles job views and applications on jobs by decreasing the number of clicks required by a job seeker to view a position.
3. More than just a job board, it’s a platform that makes your association the online career destination for your industry.
YM Careers includes functionality that provides job seekers with a portal for industry news, career advice, suggestions for continuing education, career planning tools, and much more. For example, you can add industry articles and other content, such as résumé writing and salary negotiation tips, interview techniques, job search ideas, and tips on social networking – to help members through various stages of their careers. You can also provide job seekers with a tool that allows members to map out their career path based on the job they want. It gives them a path to get there, including the skills, learning, and job titles they need to reach their goals.
4. An entire team to help you drive traffic to and revenue from your job board.
The YM Careers sales and marketing team can help drive job seekers and employers to your job board:
- Job board traffic – The team drives job seekers to your site through search engines, social media, and other digital channels. The YM Careers job board software itself also supports your ability to optimize every job for search engines, and reach candidates through social media, email, mobile channels, and sophisticated programmatic advertising.
- Job board revenue – The team markets your job board to employers who need it to find skilled and hard to find talent, ultimately driving more revenue for your association. In fact, associations see an average increase of 35 percent of additional revenue by working with the YM Careers job posting sales team.The team reaches out to employers who have relevant open jobs to introduce why your association is a great channel through which to recruit the talent they’re seeking.
- Valuable Relationships – The team also builds relationships with employers even before they have open jobs, so you’re part of their media plan right from the start.
- Another option: The team can sell additional paid options to employers to maximize exposure of their job postings while driving more revenue for your organization. These options include job emails, banner ads, recruitment guides, and promotions on your association’s social media feeds.
5. Top-notch reporting and analytics.
YM Careers offers easy-to-use yet information-rich reporting and analytics. This functionality gives you deep insights into job board sales, performance, and user behavior to help you grow membership and revenue.