Career Planning Portal
Offer your members the insights they need to research, plan and develop their careers and be the ultimate career planning destination. Using world-class technology, YM Careers provides your members with access to the most current industry trends, career content and professional development.
The Career Planning Portal is included with every YM Careers Job Board.
Request a personalized demo today →
Career Planning Portal Features
The Career Planning Portal gives members access to relevant industry career content and resources to help them plan for career success.
Career Planning Portal includes:
Detailed insights and data for essential considerations — like rate of pay, required experience or skills, expected duties, job growth potential, related positions and more — guide members through more informed career decisions.
With career planning articles for professionals, your career center will be the only resource your members need to prepare for every step of their career path.
Give your members clear direction and guidance to reach professional goals with the help of our virtual tool that lets users map the steps they need to take to get from the job they have today to their dream job.
Match professionals with a dedicated career expert who will guide them in career planning, resume building, negotiation, and interviewing.
Career Planning Portal Features
Your association’s members trust you to foster their career, so choose a career planning solution with features and benefits above and beyond what others provide. The Career Planning Portal provides a comprehensive career destination so your members can map out their professional development.
The top three reasons to adopt a career management software for your association include:
Association membership rates have hit some challenging bumps in the road. Many associations are reporting decreased renewal and growth for the first time in recent years. However, implementing career pathing software can help you rise above these challenges.
According to the 2021 Membership Marketing Benchmarking Report, associations that demonstrate a commitment to innovation are more likely to report membership growth, even during periods of overall downward trends. These findings demonstrate how innovations, like the career path planning tools from YM Careers, can help your association increase membership and resist negative industry trends.
Revenue is important to help your association provide the services and support your promise to your members. Membership associations tend to derive around 40% of their revenue from member dues, leaving around 60% of non-dues revenue. Our Career Planning Portal helps build membership and non-dues revenue by attracting industry employers looking for qualified candidates.
Along with our career management software, our team of marketing and sales experts can help your association provide other revenue-driving services, such as career events and monthly email campaigns to target employers. In our history, YM Careers has paid out nearly $1 billion to our customers in non-dues revenue.
The value-add you provide with career management software impacts both your association members and the employers who advertise on your career center. Just as any organization or business must, your association needs to provide services your members will value.
By offering advanced career planning capabilities to your association members, you provide a genuine service that can have a demonstrated impact on their career growth. Furthermore, employers who advertise on your platform can have access to the top professionals in their industry and attract new and emerging talents.