Are you feeling a bit overworked these days? If so, you aren’t alone.
In the 2021 Association Trends Study, 78 percent of people who work at professional membership organizations (Pros) who responded to the study’s survey say they’re working harder than ever. Across the board, Pros list time as the top challenge to achieving their organization’s priorities.
Reducing the workload for your association
Investing in new job board software and career center solutions is a highly effective way to help reduce your association’s workload while doing more for your members and your industry. For example, here are four technologies and services YM Careers offers to help you work more efficiently and effectively:
- Job board software – YM Careers provides easy-to-use job board software that helps your association’s staff accomplish more without a lot of added work, including:
- Generating non-dues revenue by charging employers a fee to get their job openings in front of your members.
- Acquiring new members by giving non-members limited access to your job board. You can then capture non-member information and use it in marketing efforts to drive new members.
- Acquiring new learners by presenting your association’s professional learning programs and courses on your job board, and by promoting relevant courses related to a user’s job search.
- Engaging and retaining members by providing a high-value member benefit and serving as the go-to recruitment and job-finding resource in your industry.
- Job Flash emails – The YM Careers team can help you create and send a dedicated Job Flash email to share recently posted positions with your members and registered job seekers. Employers value this opportunity to share their job openings with your qualified members. Meanwhile, members get access to leading industry jobs from top employers. Everybody wins, with very little work on your part.
- Marketing and sales services – YM Careers offers recruitment sales and marketing services to help ensure your job board has maximum exposure and generates demand for your career center. When you don’t have the time or expertise on your staff, the YM Careers team helps your association reach both job seekers and employers through email, advertising, and digital campaigns to drive traffic and increase job postings on your site. This helps you increase revenue as your career center becomes the hub of talent and opportunity for your industry.
- Career events – You can connect employers and job seekers at your annual meetings, events, or virtual career fairs without a heavy lift. YM Careers can fully manage your career-focused events so you can easily provide members with valuable career development opportunities, connect employers in your industry with qualified candidates, and increase your non-dues revenue through event sponsorships.
Using YM Careers as your job board software and career center solution provider, you can generate revenue and provide valuable member benefits while keeping your staff’s workload to a minimum.
The YM Careers team is ready to help you develop and implement a strategy that includes these approaches. Find out more: Watch this overview video or request a personalized demo.