Virtual annual conferences and meetings have been the norm this year for many associations. This is the perfect opportunity to have a dedicated virtual exhibit booth to promote your Career Center and showcase the features it offers. Here are some ways to promote your virtual career center booth to increase engagement and drive new traffic to your career center.
Conference Program Guide
Place an ad about the Career Center in your Conference Program Guide. Be sure to let members know there is a dedicated Career Center booth at the event. Be sure to include links to the booth if the program guide is digital.
In your virtual booth, let members know about features that your Career Center offers, including:
- Creating a Job Seeker Account
- Utilizing the Free Resume Review
- Subscribing to the Job Flash™
- Creating a Job Alert
Make sure you directly link out to your Career Center as well so it’s easier for attendees to click on these links without having to leave the booth.
Virtual Welcome Bag Ad
If your conference will be providing each attendee with a Virtual Welcome Bag, be sure to include an ad promoting the Career Center booth.
Social Media is a great place to promote not only your conference but the fact there’s a dedicated virtual booth for your Career Center.
Not sure where to begin planning your virtual event?
Other ideas to make your virtual Career Center booth stand out:
- Connect members and employers by offering a digital recruitment guide featured in your booth.
- Showcase a video featuring the benefits of your career center.
- Have a live career coach in the booth to talk with your members or review their resumes.
- Do a resume sweepstakes so anyone who uploads their resume during the conference will be entered to win a prize.
- Create a virtual exhibitor passport and have attendees receive a badge when they visit the booth. Everyone who completes the passport can be entered to win a prize.
By showcasing your career center at your virtual conference, your members will remember that you are the go-to resource for their career advancement.
We’ve also come up with a checklist for a successful virtual event that provides value to attendees while helping you achieve your revenue and engagement goals.