I recently wrote an article about the benefits of integrating your career center software with your association management software (AMS). It’s a powerful combination for membership recruitment and retention as well as revenue building.
Now, I’d like to share a specific career center/AMS combo with you: YM Careers and YourMembership AMS – both by Community Brands.
A YM Careers-powered online career center alone can help you deliver member value. It provides the professional solutions – including job boards and career advancement tools and events – that help you provide more of the benefits members seek.
But can take YM Careers even further. You can use it to improve member recruitment and retention and drive more revenue by integrating it with YourMembership AMS.
What is YourMembership AMS?
YourMembership AMS is the companion AMS to YM Careers – built specifically for small associations like yours. YourMembership AMS is modern, affordable, easy-to-use, all-in-one membership software for small to mid-sized organizations. It includes membership management functionality combined with an online community platform to help you manage member activities while providing members with an easy, everyday way to connect, share, and learn.
What can associations do with YM Careers and YourMembership AMS?
Integrating a YM Careers career center with YourMembership is quick and easy. But even more importantly, the combination of the two can help you drive recruitment, retention, and revenue like never before. Here are some examples of how you can use the two together:
- Generate a report in your AMS of non-members who visit your job board and sign up as job seekers via job alerts or account registration, and then use this list of new member prospects in your new member marketing and acquisition efforts.
- Promote career center features (such as job postings and career resources) regularly in your online member community to drive current members to a valuable resource they might not know about.
- Each month, pull a list from your AMS of active job seekers and send them an email with tips and best practices for career advancement. This will help to provide members with ongoing value that encourages retention.
- Create discussion groups in your online member community inspired by topics from your career center, such as job interview tips or résumé techniques, to keep members engaged.
- Post a short video of your career center experience – such as signing in, clicking on a job opportunity, and clicking through to apply – in your online member community to help promote your career center to members who might not know about it.
- Pull a list of employers from your AMS who have posted job opportunities in your career center in the past and send them a coupon for a future job posting to get them re-engaged and drive more revenue.
- Give members the opportunity to opt in to receive intelligent job recommendations based on their AMS member profile data, such as job title and locations, so they can passively search for new career opportunities.
- Generate a monthly report in your AMS that shows member activity on your job board and use that data to drive more informed member marketing efforts.
Integrating a YM Careers career center with YourMembership AMS can help you take membership recruiting, marketing, and revenue opportunities to a whole new level. As these technology platforms work together, you can create member experiences that will drive engagement and revenue for years to come.
Discover how YM Careers can help you deliver more of the career advancement benefits your members seek: Explore YM Careers.
Find out how YourMembership AMS can help you deliver a more personalized and engaging member experience: Explore YourMembership AMS.